Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Weigh In, Kettlebell PR

Yesterday's Weigh In

139 # (up from 136)
The good news is according to the magic scale, that 3 lb gain was muscle, bone, and water.  Mostly muscle.  My arms are getting bigger, thighs are getting smaller - not sure how that happened, lol!

For purely aesthetic reasons, namely bikini season, I would like to lose some fat still - tummy pudge isn't budging!  But my weigh in matches my diet - I'm eating to get stronger not to lose weight.

Now for more interesting numbers:


Today's WOD:
For Time:
30 HSPU (knees on a box - totally should have done feet on a box!)
40 Pull-ups (Blue for a few, followed by Blue/Red)
50 KB Swings (70/53 lbs.)*  (35# -WOOHOO, first time I've touched that Kettlebell!)
60 Sit-ups
70 Burpees

I will have to update my time when it's posted tomorrow....I have to say, after 70 Burpees, I was not thinking quite as quick as I'd like, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment