Friday, January 6, 2012

Artificial Sweeteners

Artificial sweeteners are going to be my downfall!  I planned to restrict it to Stevia, in my coffee, but I've pushed it to artificially sweetened coffee flavoring at Starbucks the last couple of days.   And now, here I am at almost 6 pm with little inclination to continue this journey - tsk, tsk!

I did make a yummy "Meatzza" for dinner.  Some cheese was involved, but I was okay with that "give".  Everyone loved it, which is more than I can say for most meats.

No WOD today.  This week, with my work schedule, it was hard to fit in the two I made it to!  I'll try to get one in tomorrow though.  Boot Camp resumes next week!  Yay!

Breakfast - Bacon and Broccoli
Snack - Coffee with Heavy Cream, Sugar Free Mocha, and Sugar Free Hazelnut
Lunch - Salad with guacamole and a chicken drumstick
Snack - Same coffee as above
Dinner - Meatzza with veggies, olives, and a salad with ranch.  Lots of little slides in this meal, but it was a keeper.  Something for "occasionally".

I feel really good today.   Cravings yes, and will power is nil, but overall I feel good, and my body shows that I've been doing okay.

1 comment:

  1. You need to try agave nectar. So much better for you and not artifical (although you may already know about it?).

    ReplyDelete