Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Boot Camp today.

It was an "arms" day, and I was pretty proud to pump out 12 full range of motion wide grip push ups.  However, after a day of teaching in heels, my legs/hips/back are aching more than my arms!  This could be the residual effects of yesterday's Squat intensive WOD, but I'm blaming it on an insanely busy day at work.

I ate pretty well today.  Not perfect, okay, well, remembering now that my smoothie this morning turned out HORRIBLE, and I ended up eating 1/2 a bag of skittles for breakfast/lunch, not WELL, but controlled. And that's what I'm going for (-:   I've noticed the scale is dropping again, which is great - I have 5 loyal lbs. that like to come along, go away, come along, go away... and I'm moving back in the go away direction, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment