Thursday, January 12, 2012

Boot Camp Round 4 Week 1 Day 2

Whew.

As much as I love CF, Boot Camp is a whole different beast.

WOD
Boot Camp - Legs and Shoulders Day (Green Ripcord Resistance Band 14-20#, ready for the Red with everything but shoulders, just need to remember to get one!)


I am very rarely sore after CF.  If I had to guess, I'd say it is because I still have to work so much on technique, that it limits me "weight" wise.  Now, that said, I'm clearly getting stronger and I was very much sore after yesterday's workout.  But still not the same as BC.

Today was legs and shoulders.  We did lots of squats while holding a medicine ball.  I went with the 10lb, assuming we were doing these insane bench step ups, but since it ended up being just squats I was a bit bummed I didn't grab a 12.  Looking back a couple days, I did 60# overhead squats....so...(-:     The rough part was the shoulder work.  Arms at BC on Tuesday, followed by the shoulder intensive work yesterday, then a ton of shoulder work today and it literally hurts to breathe.  

But, it hurts so good!  

Tomorrow I'm back to CF.  Not sure how well off I'll be as it will be my 5th day on, but it's my last week of 3 CF workouts (I only pay for 2 normally, since I have BC, but with BC on break for a few weeks, I went up to 3).  Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment