Wednesday, January 11, 2012

BLUE!!

Today's WOD:
Strength:
Shoulder Press 5-5-5-5-5  (40#)

Met-con:
"Pull-up Ladder"   (6 +4 BLUE!    Meaning, 6 full sets, and I got 4 in the 7th)
With a continuously running clock do one pull-up the first minute, two pull-ups the second minute, three pull-ups the third minute... continuing as long as you are able.



Yep, that's right!  For those of you not in the "know", pull ups are scale-able...like this:


The thickest, most supportive band is Black, followed by a Green band, and then this Blue one here.  Today, I did our WOD with a BLUE BAND!  Not only that, but I convinced one of my box-mates to use blue instead of green also (-:  She is a good bit stronger than I am, and a good bit thinner, so I knew if I could do it, she could too, and sure enough she did (-:  

Some other new things today - wall climbs!  I did my first one RX, meaning nose to the wall.   I'll just leave it at that, and pretend the rest were not gradually less and less RX.


Diet is going pretty sucky.  That's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment